Monday, October 3, 2011

I Tawk This Way

I took this prompt from Cool Legumes who also took the prompt to go ahead and do a vlog on accents. Rather than write it out, I'll let you watch me (in all of my un-made-ness) do the "tawking."


Say the following words:

Aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught

And answer these questions:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
TP-ing of course

What is the bug that curls into a ball when you touch it?
I have no idea, and I really don't want to know.

What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
Champagne! ;) Soda, actually

What do you call gym shoes?
Sneakers

What do you say to address a group of people?
It all depends, but usually howdy, greetings, hey - nothing in particular to write about

What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
Daddy Long Legs

What do you call your grandparents?
Maternal grandparents were Mama and Poppy, paternal grandparents were Mommom and Poppop

What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
Shopping Cart

What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
A sunshower

What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?
A remote


And there it is, me, talking about talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment